In this one I tell you about my just-completed trip to visit my parents in West Virginia, which included:
- Attending a wake/viewing of a family friend, featuring people I hadn’t seen in decades.
- Helping my dad with a fraud alert he received in the mail.
- Visiting my aunt and uncle, and touring my hometown.
- Dinners at Texas Roadhouse and the Cracker Barrel.
- An ambitious West Virginia hot dog excursion.
- Visiting a childhood friend who I hadn’t seen in 48 years.
- A triumphant and exciting beer search.
I hope you enjoy it, thanks for listening!
Need twice the Surf Report? We’ve got you covered. Just pop on over to patreon.com/jeffkay, sign up for a $4 (or more) monthly donation, and you’ll immediately gain access to the weekly bonus shows. They’re each a full-length episode and are only available to supporters at Patreon. Upgrade today!
Also, we have a telephone hotline where you can leave your comments, questions, and suggestions. The number is 570-290-8151. Give us a call and there’s a very good chance you’ll be part of a future show. It’s all voicemail, no actual human will answer. If you’re too shy for such shenanigans, email us at email@example.com