In this one I tell you about:
- the beloved new gadgetry I purchased over the weekend
- the problem I had setting up said gadgetry
- the first episode of Season 3 of Ted Lasso
- the first season of The Glory
- both my parents have Covid
- a concert the younger boy and I will be attending on Friday
Plus two new calls from the hotline:
- Patrick: follow-up on the “are you from Alabammy?” story, understanding the Scottish, and Americanized folks from foreign lands
- Steve in Texas: two recent episodes that sounded the same, and his favorite Phil Hendrie Show character
I hope you enjoy it, thanks for listening!
Need twice the Surf Report? We’ve got you covered. Just pop on over to patreon.com/jeffkay, sign up for a $4 (or more) monthly donation, and you’ll immediately gain access to the weekly bonus shows. They’re each a full-length episode and are only available to supporters at Patreon. Upgrade today!
Also, we have a telephone hotline where you can leave your comments, questions, and suggestions. The number is 570-290-8151. Give us a call and there’s a very good chance you’ll be part of a future show. It’s all voicemail, no actual human will answer. If you’re too shy for such shenanigans, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The laptop I bought:
My latest Ancestry DNA report: