In this one I tell you about:
- a remarkable thing I recently read in a 1958 issue of MAD magazine
- getting creative with a few quickie vacation trips due to circumstances
- our disappointing meeting with the tax accountant
- the expensive new roof we’re gonna need to have installed this spring
Plus four new calls from the hotline:
- My brother Tim: worried I might be damaging the integrity of my “wiener sphincter”
- Eugene from Wheeler’s Dog: discussing his decision to retire from seeing live music
- Chris from Atlanta: sharing some thoughts on Street and Smith’s annual baseball review, and some more disappointing feedback on Dairy Queen
- Ian in Scotland: leaving his job and returning to school, his sister living in Virginia and now saying “y’all,” and guys who wear shorts in the winter
I hope you enjoy it, thanks for listening!
Need twice the Surf Report? We’ve got you covered. Just pop on over to patreon.com/jeffkay, sign up for a $4 (or more) monthly donation, and you’ll immediately gain access to the weekly bonus shows. They’re each a full-length episode and are only available to supporters at Patreon. Upgrade today!
Also, we have a telephone hotline where you can leave your comments, questions, and suggestions. The number is 570-290-8151. Give us a call and there’s a very good chance you’ll be part of a future show. It’s all voicemail, no actual human will answer. If you’re too shy for such shenanigans, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org