In this one I tell you about:
- the exciting email I received from Major League Baseball
- the shockingly high cost of fast food now
- a trendy Facebook list o’ questions I answered and kinda regretted
- friends who say they’re retired from seeing live music
- the Whistle Dick of the Week
Plus three new calls from the hotline:
- Producer Zipp: Dairy Queen sucks, and the thrilling start of the World Baseball Classic
- Patrick: People who don’t know how to properly order in a restaurant
- A disgruntled listener annoyed by a previous episode
I hope you enjoy it, thanks for listening!
Need twice the Surf Report? We’ve got you covered. Just pop on over to patreon.com/jeffkay, sign up for a $4 (or more) monthly donation, and you’ll immediately gain access to the weekly bonus shows. They’re each a full-length episode and are only available to supporters at Patreon. Upgrade today!
Also, we now have a telephone hotline where you can leave your comments, questions, and suggestions. The number is 570-290-8151. Give us a call and there’s a very good chance you’ll be part of a future show. It’s all voicemail, no actual human will answer. If you’re too shy for such shenanigans, email us at email@example.com
The Facebook list o’ questions I answered
MLB.TV (I cannot live without it)
The Feelies at Steel Stacks in Bethlehem, PA
Ol’ Hoober Doober sounded pissed! So did the KFC Shouting guy! I definitely see a pattern here.
Jeff, If I were you, I would stay away from the Special Olympics. You are libel to get your ass kicked.