In this lengthy episode I tell you about:
– A friend popping in at my workplace unannounced and presenting me with a fantastic gift.
– Some Sheetz levity I recently experienced.
– A horrendous limited-edition Mountain Dew flavor I tried.
– The way I incorporated a random house sound into one of my ludicrous dreams.
– An old classmate I saw on Facebook and the possibly unflattering main memory I have of him.
– The low-wattage vertigo I’ve been experiencing lately.
All this and two fresh calls from Ian in Scotland.
I hope you enjoy it, thanks for listening!
Join the mailing list here.
Need twice the Surf Report? We’ve got you covered. Just pop on over to patreon.com/jeffkay, sign up for a $4 (or more) monthly donation, and you’ll immediately gain access to the weekly bonus shows. They’re each a full-length episode and are only available to supporters at Patreon. Upgrade today!
Also, we now have a telephone hotline where you can leave your comments, questions, and suggestions. The number is 570-290-8151. Give us a call and there’s a very good chance you’ll be part of a future show. It’s all voicemail, no actual human will answer. If you’re too shy for such shenanigans, email us at email@example.com