In this one I tell you about:
– My fancy new office at work and the difficulties I encountered getting there.
– A lengthy conversation I had with a guy who is unusually fascinated by cicadas (Brood X!).
– A kick-ass burger I had for dinner this week, and how people want to compare all burgers to Five Guys.
– Old British phrases that have found their way into American speech.
– A new podcast-related domain I purchased.
I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening!
Join the mailing list here.
Need twice the Surf Report? We’ve got you covered. Just pop on over to patreon.com/jeffkay, sign up for a $4 (or more) monthly donation, and you’ll immediately gain access to the weekly bonus shows. They’re each a full-length episode and are only available to supporters at Patreon. Upgrade today!
Also, we now have a telephone hotline where you can leave your comments, questions, and suggestions. The number is 570-290-8151. Give us a call and there’s a very good chance you’ll be part of a future show. It’s all voicemail, no actual human will answer. If you’re too shy for such shenanigans, email us at email@example.com