In this one I share and/or discuss:
– an update on how it’s going without cable TV here at the House o’ Kay
– my embarrassing Curse of Oak Island obsession
– a new season of Alone, which I will also get obsessed with in time
– a hilarious story one of my kids told me when he was in third grade
– an update on the new garage door we ordered THREE months ago
– my lengthy weekend to-do list
I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening!
Join the mailing list here.
Need twice the Surf Report? We’ve got you covered. Just pop on over to patreon.com/jeffkay, sign up for a $4 (or more) monthly donation, and you’ll immediately gain access to the weekly bonus shows. They’re each a full-length episode and are only available to supporters at Patreon. Upgrade today!
Also, we now have a telephone hotline where you can leave your comments, questions, and suggestions. The number is 570-290-8151. Give us a call and there’s a very good chance you’ll be part of a future show. It’s all voicemail, no actual human will answer. If you’re too shy for such shenanigans, email us at email@example.com